Partner With Us
Please consider becoming a Covenant Partner
Our ministry serving the incarcerated within the prisons of West Virginia is growing rapidly and is far out striding the means to support all the opportunities that are being presented. We receive regular requests to visit prisons across West Virginia to discuss our unique elements of our Moral Rehabilitation Model.
PRIVATE FUNDING WILL KEEP THE DOORS OPEN. ALL our work will come from private donors including, Churches, Groups, Businesses and Individuals who believe in our work. This is no small endeavor and we ask you to pray about partnering with us.
- MT. OLIVE BIBLE COLLEGE employs a full-time Director, Adjunct Professors; has its own Theological Library, Classrooms and Computer Lab, all PRIVATELY FUNDED by those who believe in our work. We ask you to join us in this great work.
- IN ADDITION, we are very busy with our discipleship initiatives: Malachi Dads, Hannah’s Gift and the Catalyst Discipleship Initiative.
- WOULD YOU CONSIDER:
- BECOMING A MONTHLY SUPPORTER
- MAKING A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
- PURCHASING AN INMATE STUDENT’S TEXTBOOKS FOR A YEAR ($450.00)
CAN YOUR CHURCH BECOME A “Covenant Partner” with Catalyst Ministries? Please pray about putting us into your “Local Missions Budget. “The Bible College is the only full-time Bible College in West Virginia located within a prison. Let us share with you what we offer our “Covenant Partners”. Call Calvin Sutphin to discuss becoming a covenant partner at 304-539-1097.Or you may email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVITE US TO SHARE OUR VISION – We would love to share our vision with you. To schedule a meeting or if you have questions, call us at 304-539-1097, or email us at email@example.com
Catalyst Ministries is a West Virginia ministry made up of West Virginians who are committed to:
- Reducing the number of Children following their parents into prison
- Safer Communities
- Fewer Future Victims